Someone who gets excited by the prospect of collecting data and using it to answer questions about state and local government policy?
Someone who enjoys a fast-paced research environment that is responsive to current events?
Someone who learns quickly and independently, and who enjoys solving puzzles without detailed instructions?
Adept at excel or proficient in at least one computer-programming language?
If so, you might be interested in applying to work as a full-time Research Associate at the Center for Retirement Research (Boston College). The Research Associate will be directly involved in all of the activities the CRR engages in as part of its core research projects, including:
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Contributing ideas, numbers, charts, and words to working papers, policy briefs, and presentations.
- Responding to questions from the press and presenting CRR’s work at conferences.
- Writing grant proposals.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a social science
- Proficiency in a statistical analysis package or programming language
- Coursework in statistics
- Demonstrated interest in research (e.g. through an internship or independent research project)
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Madeline Medenica via e-mail at email@example.com.