Partnership with the Center for Retirement Research provides instant access to valuable, independent research. In building a relationship with its supporters, the Center seeks to gain their perspective on retirement income issues and to secure data to advance the goals of the Center’s research programs.
The Partnership Program offers the following benefits:
- One presentation a year by a Center staff member;
- Ongoing conversation with Center staff;
- Advance copies of Issues in Brief;
- Permission to reprint summaries of Center papers;
- Invitations to Center events;
- Participation in annual roundtable event with Center researchers;
- Partnership recognition through the Center’s publications and website;
- Flexibility to customize partnership to meet individual partner needs.
Annual membership dues are $25,000.