Our “frequently requested data” provide answers to commonly asked retirement income questions. We encourage you to use and share these data.
For data on state and local pension plans, click here.
1. Index of Average U.S. House Prices, 2000-2017
2. Pension Participation of All Workers, by Type of Plan, 1989-2016
3. Participation of Eligible Workers in 401(k) Plans, by Income and Age, 2016
4. Home Ownership Rates by Age
5. Average Years in Retirement, 1962-2050
6. Social Security Replacement Rates for Average Earner Retiring at Age 65, 2002, 2015, and 2030
7. Average Retirement Age for Men and Women, 1962-2016
8. Workers with Pension Coverage By Type of Plan, 1983, 1998, and 2016
9. 401(k)/IRA Balances for Median Working Household with a 401(k), Age 55-64, by Income Quintile, 2016
10. Change in Employment to Population Ratio, Women Aged 25-54 and 55 and Older, Recent Recessions and Today (updated monthly)
11. Change in Employment to Population Ratio, Men Aged 25-54 and 55 and Older, Recent Recessions and Today (updated monthly)
12. Social Security Replacement Rates from the Social Security Administration’s Office of Chief Actuary, 2014
13. Wealth of a Typical Household with Head Age 55-64
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org