Produced by the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Sponsored by the Center for State and Local Government Excellence
Our new Public Plans Database (PPD) has:
- 126 state and local pension plans;
- nearly 90 variables; and
- annual data for 2001-2010.
The PPD allows users to:
- browse tables with latest aggregate and individual plan statistics;
- create tables by searching data over time and across plans; and
- download data to conduct in-depth analysis.
Help us redesign the Public Plans Database website by taking a brief 10 question survey.