Summer Reading: Retirement
For those who want to use these lazy summer days to catch up on their reading about retirement, Squared Away has compiled some of the blog’s most popular articles this year.
The articles, which are listed below, were among readers’ top 20 from January through June, based on an analysis of Squared Away’s Internet traffic. Many of the articles were about research sponsored by the Retirement Research Consortium, which includes the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, a sponsor of this blog.
A link to each article is provided at the end of the following headlines:
- Retirement Delayed to Pay the Mortgage
- Why Some Retire, Others Persevere
- Parents’ Longevity Sways Plans to Retire
- Delay Retiring: A ‘Smart’ Decision
- Many with Dementia Manage Finances
- Test Yourself for Dementia
- 1 in 4 Seniors Have Meager Savings
Full disclosure: Some of the research cited in this post was funded by a grant from the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) through the Retirement Research Consortium, which also funds this blog. The opinions and conclusions expressed are solely those of the blog’s author and do not represent the opinions or policy of SSA or any agency of the federal government.
Comments are closed.