Our “frequently requested data” provide answers to commonly asked retirement income questions. We encourage you to use and share these data.
For data on state and local pension plans, click here.
1. Change in Unemployment Rate in Recent Recessions and 2020, by Gender and Age
2. Index of Average U.S. House Prices, 1890-2019
3. Pension Participation of All Workers, by Type of Plan, 1989-2016
4. Participation of Eligible Workers in 401(k) Plans, by Income and Age, 2016
5. Home Ownership Rates by Age
6. Average Years in Retirement, 1962-2050
7. Social Security Replacement Rates for Average Earner Retiring at Age 65, 2002, 2015, and 2030
8. Average Retirement Age for Men and Women, 1962-2016
9. Workers with Pension Coverage By Type of Plan, 1983, 1998, and 2016
10. 401(k)/IRA Balances for Median Working Household with a 401(k), Age 55-64, by Income Quintile, 2016
11. Change in Employment to Population Ratio, Women Aged 25-54 and 55 and Older, Recent Recessions and Today (updated monthly)
12. Change in Employment to Population Ratio, Men Aged 25-54 and 55 and Older, Recent Recessions and Today (updated monthly)
13. Wealth of a Typical Household with Head Age 55-64
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org